HOW TO GET IT:
• If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
• NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.
• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PDT 3/13/2018 (10:00AM GMT 3/13), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
• This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory.
OS version released: rs4_release_xbox_dev.180307-1900
Available: 6:00PM PDT 3/12 (2:00AM GMT 3/13)
• Share directly to Twitter!
You can now upload content directly to Twitter. This means your screenshot and footage captures will now display and play directly in your Twitter feed, and it will also appear as part of your Twitter media. We’ll even help you get your clips discovered by suggesting hashtags! To do so, just go to your Recent captures, pick an item and Share to Twitter!
• Guide Search Button
The Store button in Guide will be replaced with a Search button, which brings up a dialog that allows users to search through their installed content, Settings, and Store games and apps.
If Microsoft Edge was pinned prior to downloading the 1804 update, attempting to launch Microsoft Edge from the existing pin will now succeed.
• My Games and Apps
We resolved an issue in which Games and updates are installing to non Home consoles even if you have selected to not keep games and apps up to date.
• Upload Studio
We resolved an issue in which Upload Studio would fail uploading.
When accessing the Language & location page in Settings, it may take a long time for the page to load.
Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
• Audio Issues
- We are aware that some Spatial Audio users will experience unexpected game volumes and are working on a fix.
- We are aware that the Mono output feature is not working as expected in latest builds. The team has identified a fix and is testing. Please turn off the feature if you are using an audio receiver with less than 7.1 audio channels.
- We have identified an issue with Dolby Atmos for Home Theater and certain AVR models that will result in random sound cut outs. If a sound cut out ever occurs you can change your audio format settings to something else and then back to reset it.
· Some users have reported that HDMI in volume is lower for TV Input and some media apps. We are actively investigating. Workaround : Sit closer to the TV or Start Background Music and goto the Audio Settings and set the volume slider to 50% rather than 0% and the volume issue is fixed.
• Now TV
In the Now TV app some UI elements are disappearing during playback.
• Plex App
In the Plex App some users are experiencing buffering. We are actively investigating this issue.
(1) The Netflix team are updating the app as it is crashing for some users. Workaround – Please check for an update for the Netflix app.
(2) Netflix on Monitor only works at 1080p and does not support 1440p – Netflix is aware of the issue. Workaround : If watching Netflix on a Monitor/LCD please set the display output to 1080p.
We are investigating an issue in which some users are experiencing the console shutdown after you turn it on. Workaround – Simply turn the console back on.
We are investigating why some users are unable to play 4k content in the Vudu app.
• Virtual Keyboard
The virtual keyboard disappears randomly when inputting text. Workaround – Plug in a wired or wireless keyboard
• HDR Issues
Some users are discovering that some games are not showing in HDR – Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation.
• Game Install Progress
We are aware of an issue in which the Game Progress status shows over 300%. Please note that this is a different scenario to the fix in this build referenced above in fixes.
• Spotify Search
Some users are discovering that the search function in Spotify is not working. Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation.
• Store app
Some users are experiencing a problem in which the Store App is failing to update. Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation.
We are aware that the Schedule details is missing after you re-select your schedule from Dark or Light in Theme.
• Settings – Accessory App
Some users may experience a problem not being able to assign controller configurations in the Xbox Accessory app.
• Casting from the Xbox – Apps such as YouTube
Automatic discovery over WiFi is currently not working correctly. The YouTube app relies on this to make pairing seamless (Link with Wi-Fi). There is a known issue with uPnP and state separation that is being investigated. In the meantime, please use the second pairing method in the YouTube app. Launch the YouTube app then go to Setting à Link TV and Phone à Link with TV Code. Follow the directions on screen.
Quelle: Xbox Insider Forum