HOW TO GET IT:
• If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
• NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.
• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 3:00 AM PDT 4/6/2018 (10:00AM GMT 4/6), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
• This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory.
OS version released: rs4_release_xbox_dev.180403-1920
Available: 6:00PM PST 4/5 (1.00AM 6/4)
• Chat Pad
- Predictive text is now working when using the official chat pad or a USB keyboard.
- Resolved an issue with Guide staying on the screen or displaying blank when exiting a game or app.
- You should no longer encounter a black screen when quitting a game or app from the Guide.
• Instant On – System Updates
- Fixed an issue with system updates not being automatically applied when the console is idle and not in use.
- Fixed issues with localization when configuring the Elite controller.
• Mixer Crowd Control
- Fixed an issue when a user who needs co-pilot tried to use “share controller” on Mixer.
- Netflix released an app update to ensure 1440p mode works on supported monitors.
• Party Chat
- Fixed an issue with party chat disconnecting when Guide is dismissed.
• Sign in
- Fixed an issue which caused some users to be signed out instantly after signing in.
- Fixed issues in which some users could not download Free To Play games from My Games & Apps (Ready to Install) or from the Gold area within My Games & Apps.
- Fixed issues in which the Store would sometimes fail to load if launched via another app (such as the Dolby Digital app).
• System Reliability
- Resolved a system stability issue that could result in Home, games, or apps crashing when multiple games or apps are suspended.
- Fixed issues with Wi-Fi in which some users would turn on the console and be unable to connect or see a Wi-Fi network.
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
• HDR Issues
- Some users are discovering that some games are not showing in HDR—please submit feedback via Report a problem when you encounter this to help in the investigation.
• Profile Color
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- Hulu app volume is lower than expected—the Hulu team is working on an app update.
• Audio Issues Help Needed
- We need your help if you are experiencing any audio issues on the console!
- If you experience any loss of audio on Home or in games and apps please use Report a problem and provide as much detail as possible please including:
- TV make and model
- Audio receiver or headset make and model
- Duration and frequency of the issue (How long did the issue occur? How often?)
- A video of the issue including audio if possible – please post a link to the video in your bug or we can direct message you for it.
Quelle: Xbox Insider Forum