HOW TO GET IT:
• If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
• NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.
• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 3:00 AM PDT 4/9/2018 (10:00AM GMT 4/9), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
• This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory.
OS version released: rs4_release_xbox_dev.180407-1335
Available: 7:00PM PST 4/8 (2.00AM 9/4)
• Activity Feed
- Fixed an issue in which users would receive a “Something went wrong” error message when sharing game clips and captures through Twitter.
• App Stability
- Fixed an issue in which a user would be using an app such as Netflix or Hulu would logout then unable to launch the app again until they power cycled.
- Fixed an issue in which some users would experience loss of system sounds on Home.
• Game Hub
- Fixed an issue in which users some users with High Contrast enabled could not see active Club counts and Looking For Group (LFG) post counts.
• Game Installation
- Resolved an issue which prevented some users from installing certain Games (Minecraft and Fallout Shelter), and received no notifications of the installation failure.
• Loss of Home Navigation playing Guitar Hero
- Fixed an issue in which users some users playing Guitar Hero with a Guitar Hero controller would return to Home and be unable to perform any navigation with their controller.
• Mixer Crowd Control
- Fixed an issue when a user used the co-pilot for extended sessions the feature would stop working.
• My Games and Apps Collection
- You should no longer encounter an issue with My Games and Apps appearing empty or non-functional when launched.
• Settings – Privacy
- Fixed an issue in which some users could not view or change Privacy Settings.
• System Reliability
- Resolved a system stability issue that could result in apps crashing when multiple games or apps are running.
• Video Playback
- Fixed issues with the UHD version of Disney’s latest BD-disc “Thor:Ragnarok” disc in which playback would hang towards the end of the movie.
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
• Profile Color
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- Hulu app volume is lower than expected—the Hulu team is working on an app update.
• Audio Issues Help Needed
- We need your help if you are experiencing any audio issues on the console!
- If you experience any loss of audio on Home or in games and apps please use Report a problem and provide as much detail as possible please including:
- TV make and model
- Audio receiver or headset make and model
- Duration and frequency of the issue (How long did the issue occur? How often?)
- A video of the issue including audio if possible – please post a link to the video in your bug or we can direct message you for it.
Quelle: Xbox Insider Forum